This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

The RadControls folder was not found

1 Answer 70 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Dai Thanh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dai Thanh asked on 23 Jul 2010, 10:43 AM
I use radcontrols Editor 2.0 to custom field in sharepoint ,it is inherited from SPFieldMultiLineText (type name: myrichtext), when i run on sharepoint  , its ok but when i use sharepoint designer 2007 i receive error  " Failed to render 'column name A' column because of a error in the 'myrichtext' field type control. see details in log. Exception message: the RadControls folder was not found."

Thanks
Thanh

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 27 Jul 2010, 01:54 PM
Hi Thanh,

RadEditor 2.0 is designed to work on Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003 or Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0. Version 2.0 of RadEditor for SharePoint is released years before the official release of SharePoint 2007 and it does not support it.

If you would like to use RadEditor on SharePoint 2007 then you should upgrade at least to RadEditor for MOSS v.4.x which is developed especially for SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS).

All the best,
Rumen
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Dai Thanh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Share this question
or