Thank you for contacting us.
Old products' versions could be acquired by using the Progress Control Panel
or directly from your Telerik
I would recommend using the Progress Control Panel. The steps below will guide you through the process:
- Log in into the Progress Control Panel
- Click on the product's tile to expand the Details view
- Once the Details view is expanded click on the View All Versions (see attachment)
- Check the INSTALL check box next to the version you want to install
- Click on the Close button of the Details view and then proceed with installation
Note the All Versions View will present product's versions covered by your license. So if your license starts now, older versions of a Telerik product will be skipped for presentation.
The steps below will help you to download older version of a Telerik
product using your Telerik
- Log in into your Telerik account: https://www.telerik.com/account/
- Select the DevCraft Complete item under the Products & Subscriptions menu
- Click on the Download Installer and other resources button on the right side of the page
- Select the desired product from the product's list
- Choose the desired version from the version dropdown (see attachment)
- Download the standalone (.msi) installer file
Let me know if you have any questions.