telerik.quickstart.dll

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Ben Binder
    Ben Binder avatar
    1 posts

Posted 05 Oct 2011 Link to this post

Hello,

I am trying to incoporate some of the code from the Telerik website's "Application Scenarios" sample codes, but most of them require Telerik.QuickStart namespace/DLL, I searched the entire Telerik installation folder and couldn't find it, can someone let me know where i can find it?

or, are the sample code runable at all?

Thanks
  2. Peter
    Admin
    Peter avatar
    6637 posts

Posted 10 Oct 2011 Link to this post

Hello Ben Binder,

Please, click on the 'demo isolation steps' link and follow the instructions there.

Regards,
    Peter
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now
  3. mohammed haithem
    mohammed haithem avatar
    1 posts

Posted 29 Nov 2017 in reply to Ben Binder Link to this post

telerik.quickstart.dll
  4. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    14011 posts

Posted 17 Jan Link to this post

Hi Everyone,

The Telerik.Quickstart namespace is part of the demo web site app only for the purposes of the demos.

If you do want to use it, you can find its code in the App_Code folder of the demo site you can download from your account: Go to https://www.telerik.com/account/product-download?product=RCAJAX and download Telerik_UI_for_ASP.NET_AJAX_20xx_x_xxx_Demos_[Dev|Trial].msi.

Alternatively, the Isolate this demo as a stand-alone application page shows how to remove it from the demos. This page is available as a link on every demo.

Best regards,

Rumen
    Progress Telerik
    Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.