Telerik Library causing .Net Web application to load slow and showing performance slowness

1 Answer 276 Views
Grid
Pribadi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Pribadi asked on 17 Jun 2021, 03:09 PM

<p>Hi,</p><p>After introducing the Telerik Library and adding Telerik grid to the existing .Net Web application, it causing to load the web page slow compared to the old application( without telerik library and telerik grid). Web page is taking almost 30s to render and the DB returning the data within 3s.&nbsp;</p><p>Please provide us the performance improvement steps to introduce telerik to old web application.</p><p>Thanks.</p>

Below are the few additional details on the Light House Report:

Report when RenderMode="Light Weight"

Performance score.

Avoid an excessive DOM size 5,611 elements

Report when RenderMode="Classic"

Avoid an excessive DOM size 5,608 elements

Below is the screenshot of the execution time taken with telerik grid in the page.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Doncho
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jun 2021, 12:18 PM

Hi Pribadi,

I have just posted an answer to your question in the other forum thread you have opened on the same topic - https://www.telerik.com/forums/telerik-library-causing-net-web-application-to-load-slow-and-showing-performance-slowness.

I hope you will find the information helpful. In case further questions come up, I would suggest you proceed with the communication in the other thread only.

Kind regards,
Doncho
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Tags
Grid
Asked by
Pribadi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Answers by
Doncho
Telerik team
Share this question