Hi, I am trying to create something similar to the "Load on Demand" tab strip example. http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/tabstrip/examples/applicationscenarios/loadondemand/defaultcs.aspx
My code is exactly the same format as the example with the same events on the same objects. Here is my problem:
1. On load, the first tab is created.
2. I select the second tab.
3. RadMultiPage1_PageViewCreated is called on the first tab
3. RadTabStrip1_TabClick is called on the second tab.
4. RadMultiPage1_PageViewCreated is called on the second tab.
5. Click on the 3rd tab.
6. RadMultiPage1_PageViewCreated is called on first and second tab.
7. RadTabStrip1_TabClick is called on the third tab.
Ok so my problem is, why do all previously created PageViews get created again? When I tried to take out the event OnPageViewCreated event from the RadMultiPage, then all the controls inside the previous PageViews no longer exist when the new tab is loaded.
I need it to not re-create a PageView once the page is created.