Style issue left : -1000px on selecting date

5 posts, 1 answers
  1. Zain
    Zain avatar
    3 posts

Posted 25 Jun 2018 Link to this post

Hi

An issue appear while selecting date, if we see in html code a style left:-1000px apply on RadCalendarPopup RadCalendarPopupShadows that disturb style by creating extra space on the page (pic attach)

Another important point here, i use dir="ltr" on body tag for english language and dir="rtl" on body tag for arabic language, the style issue only appear for arabic case in which we use dir="rtl". how we can fix this ? 

2. Answer
    Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    13953 posts

Posted 28 Jun 2018 Link to this post

Hi Zain,

I tried to reproduce the problem but unfortunately to no avail. 

Can you please modify the attached project so that it starts to demonstrate the reported problem and send it back for examination or at least provide instructions of how to reproduce the issue?

Please also make sure that you are using the latest version R2 2018 of the suite to ensure that it supports all latest browsers.

Best regards,
    Rumen
    Progress Telerik
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
  3. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    13953 posts

Posted 28 Jun 2018 Link to this post

As a follow-up, I'd also like to share the following useful article discussing different appearance/rendering related problems: Incorrect or Distorted Appearance.

Best regards,
    Rumen
    Progress Telerik
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
  4. Zain
    Zain avatar
    3 posts

Posted 29 Aug 2018 in reply to Rumen Link to this post

Yes style issue clear with updating new version of telerik controls 

Thanks

5. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    13953 posts

Posted 29 Aug 2018 Link to this post

Thank you for the follow-up, Zain! I am glad that everything is fine now!

Best regards,
    Rumen
    Progress Telerik
    Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.