This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Stacked bar 100 Grouping in Radchart

3 Answers 64 Views
Chart (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Santosh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Santosh asked on 25 Sep 2013, 09:20 AM

Hi Team,

Is it possible to group  stacked bar 100 in  radchart(in ASP.NET website)?(please find the attached image for the clear view of requirement).
If it is possible can you provide me a demo code(using c#)?
Please provide me quick response

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petar Kirov
Telerik team
answered on 30 Sep 2013, 02:26 PM
Hi Santosh,

Presently both ASP.NET AJAX RadChart and RadHtmlChart do not support grouping of stacked series. This feature is scheduled to be released for the RadHtmlChart with the Q3 2013 release.

Regards,
Petar Kirov
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Murugesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Dec 2013, 04:06 AM
Hello sir,

Is the function available now?

Muru
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 11 Dec 2013, 04:16 PM
Hi Murugesh,

Since Q3 2013 RadHtmlChart control supports clustering of stacked bar/column series in groups. More information on the matter is available in this demo and this help article.

You may also find useful RadHtmlChart vs. RadChart, round 2. Which one is right for me? blog posts that sheds more light on the pros and cons of RadHtmlChart and RadChart controls.

Regards,
Danail Vasilev
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Chart (Obsolete)
Asked by
Santosh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petar Kirov
Telerik team
Murugesh
Top achievements
Rank 1