You can use the RadRotator control to create slideshow. The RadRotator has the following features.
- ScrollDirection - specifies possible directions for scrolling rotator frames
- RotatorType - specifies the type of rotator [how the rotator will render and what
options the user will have for interacting with it on the client]
- SlideShowAnimation-Type - Specifies the type of the animation (takes effect only
when the RotatorType property is set to SlideShow or SlideShowButtons)
- ScrollDuration - specifies the speed in milliseconds for scrolling rotator frames
- FrameDuration - specifies the time in milliseconds each frame will display in automatic
- WrapFrames - when set to true, this property configures the RadRotator to start
scrolling the rotator frames from the beginning, once the rotator shows the last
Please have a look at this demo.