This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Sharepoint 2010 installation problem

1 Answer 39 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Laurent
Top achievements
Rank 1
Laurent asked on 25 Apr 2013, 09:42 AM
Hi,
I have 2 problems / questions:

1) First I develop with the telerik rad ajax controls for a Sharepoint 2010 application with the Trial version. Every body were please to see the result so Ma manager buy the full version. We deploy this version on the same server that the trial version was deployed. That works fine but sometime we have got the "purchase now" message who appears everywhere on pages, when we refresh the page the message disappear! want can I do to correct this point?

2) Actually we developp on the development server but we will soon deploy on the testing server then  on the production one. I don't know how to install the telerik library (radcontrolssp.wsp) and all we need for our telerik pages. Can you tell me the installation procedure for these servers?

Thank you.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetoslav
Telerik team
answered on 26 Apr 2013, 11:37 AM
Hello Laurent,

There is a dedicated installer for the web part products and if you have bought the licenced version you should see those in your customer account. Once you download the installer, log on to the server where you need the controls installed, and run it.

All the best, Tsvetoslav
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
Laurent
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetoslav
Telerik team
Share this question
or