I have a TabStrip with a scheduler inside each Tab. On FormLoad I load the info inside each Scheduler.
It seems that when a Scheduler is inside a Tab, all the appointments have Width: 0px, except for the tab that is selected.
If I change Tabs and refresh, the appointments will show, but will disappear in the other Tabs.
You can look at examples attached.
12 Answers, 1 is accepted
Let's assume that have following markup code in your project:
One possible and working approach would be on each tab click to refresh its RadScheduler control:
I hope that was helpful
the Telerik team
I have tested once again similar issue and it worked properly at my side. I am attaching my test web page. Would you please review it and let me know what else should we add to the scenario in order to observe the unusual behavior and be able to think for a better solution?
We have inspected the issue once again by using the sample web page provided in the forum thread that you linked but could not observe the described behavior neither in IE8 not in any of the other browsers. Here is a video of my test. Would you please let us know what else should we add or change in the Scheduelr-intabstrip.zip project so we could inspect the issue locally and be more helpful with solving it.
Thank you for pointing this issue.
I have updated the project so that it was showing tree RadScheduler bound to SQL DataSource. Please review it and let me know if your scenario is somehow different from it so we could inspect the scenario further and be more helpful.
Thanks, I set the tabstip like this and was able to recreate the problem in your supplied project.
I have added the code that you shared to the Scheduler-intabstripUpdated.zip project but yet could not observe any unusual behavior. Here is a video of my test in IE8 -please review it and let me know if I am not testing properly somehow or I have to add something else to observe the issue, be able to inspect it locally and be more helpful.
I have stripped down the Scheduler and removed most properties. Keeping Height="100%" causes the issue in IE8 for me, removing it resolves it, Height="90%" resolves it.
We have finally successfully replicated the issue at our side. After its deeper inspection it seems to be caused by the fact that on the initial load the height of the RadSchedulers that are situated in the tabs that are not loaded initially is zero, This behavior is expected because the height of their parent tabs is zero as well. In such cases the only workaround is to either set AutoPostBack="true" so each tab is reloaded on click or setting some static height to either RadScheduler or the RadPageView it is in.