Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
155 views
Hi Telerik Team,

I am bounding the radchart with below datatable:

Date Series1 Series2
18/06/2012 8  
19/6/2012 24.5  
20/6/2012   15
21/6/2012 16.5 22
25/6/2012   24
26/6/2012   51
2/7/2012 9  
4/7/2012 20.92  


In series1 as well as series2, there is no any value between two dates, in case if there is only one gap then the chart is producing dotted straight lines for that date but if the gap is more than 1 then the dotted line is not straight, can we make the straight dotted line if there is a gap of more than 1 dates.

Please see the attached graph image for reference and provide the solution asap.

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2012
0 answers
108 views
Hi,

I have to add 4 different types of data viz. TextBlock, TextBox, Collection of check boxes and table type data(Table type is dynamic ie. column will be created on the fly based on the data).
I have created 4 different sub reports for these types of data(Not created a table type yet). Now I want to create a report based on the type of the data.

for example:

Item[0].Type = "TextBlock" then Display sub-report of TextBlock
Item[1].Type = "Table" then Display sub-report of  table type data
Item[2].Type = "TextBlock" then Display sub-report of TextBlock
Item[3].Type = "CheckBox" then Display sub-report of Collection of check boxes
Item[4].Type = "Table" then Display sub-report of  table type data
Item[5].Type = "TextBlock" then Display sub-report of TextBlock

Can I create a report on the basis of these sub-reports?
If yes, then how?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

Sudhir
Sudhir
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 31 Jul 2012
5 answers
479 views
I am working with the Silverlight reporting framework (Q2 2011) and I am having some trouble with the Y-axis scaling of the attached graph.

I'm basically drawing various lines of best fit on the graph and the y-axis is representing a % value. However if a line is starting or ending at 0 or 100 % the ends of the line are cut off, so the line end markers are not properly visible.

Is it possible to extend the plot area beyond the ends of the axis somehow just enough to see these ends properly? 

I am fairly new to the reporting side of Telerik Silverlight and it may be that I am missing something obvious, but any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2012
1 answer
111 views
If the read only bit is set on the trdx file on save the designer hangs for about 1 minute and then crashes with an error. I had the file checked into TFS so this may not be that uncommon of a scenario for file to be RO. Maybe the designer could handle the situation a little bit more elegantly.

Thanks

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jul 2012
0 answers
215 views
Dear All,
    I have a report developed to display data in both English/Arabic (LTR/RTL).
    The report is displayed fine in the silverlight viewer in both languages, BUT when I print in arabic the report is back to it's state.
    I went throughout few forums to see a solution but didn't find any of help in my case.

    I need at least to be able to change the columns order inside the table (drag them to arrange) or change the table direction itself
    in the design mode as I can via setting the culture at runtime.

    Any help ..!! check the attached images

    Best
Ubuntu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 30 Jul 2012
3 answers
331 views
How to bind Pareto Chart in Telerik Reporting Q2 2011 using vb code.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Jul 2012
2 answers
374 views
Hello,

I'm trying to create a dynamic report, I used a example I found here in this forum, and it worked fine while I had a object list. Now I have a list of dictionary (IQueryable<Dictionary<string, object>>) that I create base on business rules. The problem is I can't create the columns properly, I tried to bind the columns with "=Item[\"name_of_column\"]" and even with tried to inherit the dictionary class, creating a function to do the "Item[]" action, but did not work. Same problem with ExpandoObject, I can't access as dictionary, and I can't access the properties directly.

Actually it would be simpler to work with a Dictionary, how do I access the values based on the keys? Other option I tried and did not work was to create a User Function to get the value, but I can't access the current row object or the current row index.
Habib
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Jul 2012
0 answers
60 views
Hi,

I have a reportbook generated programatically in the Page_load of my report.aspx, it contains 3 default reports that must show once the report book is loaded. This is working fine. However there are four optional reports that the user can choose to display by selecting options on the parameter UI of the web report viewer. My question is how do I get to add the optional reports to the report book once the user selects them and clicks on the Preview button - The Page_load is not called again and I have no way on intercepting the Preview click event from code behind? I am currently using Q1 2012 Telerik report and was wondering if anything has been added in the form of say a ReportBook before rendering event in Q2 2012 based on http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/reporting/telerik-reporting/silverlight-reportviewer-and-reportbook.aspx#1435670 . Any and all the help is greatly appreciated.


Regards

Francis.
Francis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 30 Jul 2012
4 answers
384 views
Say I have a report that includes a crosstab, and that the cross tab has grouping rows so that I have something like this...

Group 1 - Subgroup 1 - Item
                                       - Item
                 Subgroup 2 - Item
                                       - Item

Is there a mechanism that I can use that will allow me to conditionally format data so that Subgroup X and Subgroup (X+1) are shown with different row colours?

I'm looking for a solution that I can use at any leve of grouping.

--
Stuart
Jane
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Jul 2012
3 answers
170 views
We are using the webforms report viewer and successfully implemented showing a busy indicator while waiting for the print dialog by following the suggestion in this thread:  http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/reporting/telerik-reporting/busy-indicator-while-waiting-for-print-dialog.aspx.   However, is there a way to display a busy indicator while waiting for the export to complete if the user choses to export the report rather than print it?  

Thanks,
Kevin.
Elian
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jul 2012
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?