Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
131 views
Before binding a report to a aspx report viewer, I run the following command:
rpt.Items["detail"].Visible=false;

However, the detail is still shown on the rendered report. Should this work?
Elian
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
2 answers
160 views
Hi,

  I'm creating a report which have two subreports. I'd like know how to do set datasource in the subreports?
I followed that sample (http://bit.ly/MJh8Ch) and report's documentation, but didn't work!

Thanks!

Flávio da Maia Jr.

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
10 answers
293 views
I am creating an invoice report and I need to align my subtotals and totals to the bottom of the screen right above the page footer on the last page of the invoice.

I beleive I have everything working except that the group footer appears just below the last line item on the invoice instead of at the bottom of the page. I've tried setting the vertical align property under style to bottom but that doesn't seem to do it.

Any hints?
Michal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
1 answer
160 views
Hello, The reports do not show sources with emphasis on export to pdf fonts appear without the underline. How do you get fonts to be displayed with the underscore in pdf?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
2 answers
170 views
Hello

Is there a way to programmatically find out the export type selected in the Export Group?

Thanks


Cheryl
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Aug 2012
1 answer
95 views
We are currently developing a LOB application in Silverlight and we are looking at using the Telerik reporting.

My question:-

Is it possble to allow the user to select a report and apply filtering before generating it?
For example if the user wanted to produce the report showing new starters for a specific date range.

Kind regards

Mike
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Aug 2012
0 answers
240 views


1- Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL http://www.nexusomr.com/NexusEHRV3-2ol2O8O3ìReportslReportFilters.aspx?type=lmmunizations from frame with URL

http://www.nexusemr.com/NexusEHRV3-20120803/Default.aspx. Domains, protocols and ports must match.

 

2- Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL http://www.nexusemr.com/NexusEHRV3-20120803/Telerik.ReportViewer.axd?instancelD=4ca70140ba264d038d369f275bd0d825&optype=Parameters from frame with URL

http://www.nexusemr.com/NexusEHRV3-20120803/Default.aspx. Domains, protocols and ports must match


while testing application on "IPad" above errors are showing and when we are testing on Safari Browser below warning is showing.

Telerik.ReportViewer.axd:-1Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/plain.

Thanks
Kamlesh
Kamlesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 06 Aug 2012
1 answer
285 views
Hello.
Is it possible to somehow define the characters used for wrapping?
For example I have following string containing list of people in format : "Name Surname Hour:Minute"
"Michal Michalski 08:35, Damian Damianski 09:46, Roman Romanski 10:45"

Depending on TextBox's size wrapping can break line after space, ":" or ",".
I Need to block possibility of breaking line after certain character (in this case space and ":", so it could only break line after "," character).
Maybe there is any special escape character?

If there is no way of blocking or defining characters for wrapping, Do you maybe have any ideas how can I achieve such functionality?
I have only 1 idea - which is counting size of text, but I think its kind of complicated, cos I would have to keep in mind that there could be like hundreds of combinations of Font and its style chosen.

I will appreciate any help.

Greetings
Michal
Michal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Aug 2012
4 answers
353 views
Hi ,

i have a sql query with a where condition

like this where customername=@customername

For the @customername parameter , i want to provide  multiple values so i change the code
to
where customername in (@customername)...and enabled the multivalue property to true in  the report parameters property
 but when i choose mutiple vlaues from my customer name drop down , the report is throwing an error...

'An repression of non-Boolean type specified in a context where condition is expected near ',''

Can someone guide me on how to do this...
Ravi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Aug 2012
3 answers
153 views
I have my report working (mostly) nicely with Telerik ORM (ignoring that the report Preview has a heart attack 50% of the time).

I have two Open Access Data Sources.
oadsOrders = Main data, 1 record per page.
oadsOrderItems = Order detail, many per Order, displayed in a report table.

See screenshots:
report.png = report designer.
mass 2.jpg = screenshot showing how I oadsOrderItems is populated using parameter from oadsOrders


Problem:
I need to show report order total, ie sum(orderItem.amount) though I can't figure a good way to do this.
Telerik report doesn't navigate into 1-N relationships it seems, so I can't tell it to aggregate like this sum(Order.OrderItems.amount) .

I can use custom functions, but they are static and don't know about reportItem, nor could I seem to pass that in properly - it didn't recognise the function.

Do I have to create ANOTHER datasource so that values from OrderItems can be aggreated? Seems like overkill to me..

Thanks,

Pat.

Elian
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Aug 2012
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?