Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
2 answers
131 views
Hi,
i have a date time range selection with 24 hour time format. Start date have default time of "00:00" and end date have default time of "23:59". I have prepared a demo here http://trykendoui.telerik.com/UfEG/2 . Follow exact Step to generate the error :

 1. Select 19/5/2014 as start date, until this point the end date is still 11/06/2014 23:59.
 2. Click on the "end date" date selector and go to May month and click on 30th.
 3. The date changes to 30th, but time also changes to 00:00.

I want the end date time to remain "23:59" until the user doesn't change it intentionally.

Thanks.
Vladimir Iliev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2014
3 answers
569 views
So I've got what I feel is a decent understanding of the 'Available Values' part of the report parameter property. I have a working query that is pulling multiple values from a table and displaying them properly. My question is (without altering the database) how can I add another value to the options? Basically if the query is pulling back 'foo' and 'bar', I want to also give the user the option for 'All'. Right now the only things that are being returned from the DB is 'foo' and 'bar', I want just tack on the option for 'All' without changing the database.
Randy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Jun 2014
3 answers
686 views
I have been reading the following thread:

http://www.telerik.com/forums/mhtml-export-in-e-mail-body

It appears to suggest that sending a Telerik report as embedded HTML/MHTML within the body of an email (using .NET) may be possible, however there is not a full code sample for this and it is suggested it may be tricky to do.

Is this possible with the current version of reporting "Q1 2014 SP1"? Can you supply a full code sample of how to generated the necessary files, and how to link to an email using MailMessage in .NET?

Thanks

Ian

Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2014
2 answers
59 views
Hi,

I am working on a report and I use a Map Wizard to represent the dots.

I have set the initial zoom but I would like the user to zoom even more into the map to appreciate where exactly the dots are located, but zoom options don't appear on the preview.

Is there any way of showing the zoom buttons on the map at preview time?

Thanks for any help with this!
Ivan Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2014
1 answer
207 views
hi,

          was wondering if it is possible to have a custom email button on web telerik reportviewer control?, if not possible what are the alternative ways ?
KS
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Jun 2014
1 answer
90 views
Hello,

I am using a Crosstab Wizard in a Telerik Report. I have had interactivity to some cells and you can navigate to a report when pressing these cells.
It works perfectly on the preview but not on the Html preview and I think this is the reason why it doesn't work in my web site demo.

Any ideas how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2014
1 answer
65 views
Is there a way to just print an already generated Excel report with Telerik Reporting, re-using the ReportData.Data byte[] from earlier? I need to do this server side.
KS
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jun 2014
3 answers
413 views
Hi 
I am new and am trying to find the way to increase width of the parameter value in report. Report is designed on two parameter and based on first parameter value of another parameter is populated. This report is working fine in designer view and in normal .aspx web ReportViewer but width is not coming properly for parameters. So I used HTML5 report viewer but it seems initial report is rendering properly with First parameter values data populated from datasource. But it seems it does not allow to change the parameter value and also it is not fetching other parameter report value and it seems selection is getting reset. They are a multivalue parameters.
Do you know how can we resolve this issue as it seems ReportViewer in aspx is working fine but it does not work same in HTML5 report viewer?

Regards

Vraj
Nasko
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2014
2 answers
106 views
Hello Everyone,

   I am very new to reporting, I have 2 line series charts on a windows phone page and I have 2 different views which I have exposed in WCF Data service. I have got the results in 2 different data service collections, but I am not able to bind the dataservice collections to the respective charts. I have added the code {Binding DataServicecollection1} and {Binding DataServicecollection2} in the xaml file. Could you please help me out in this?
Bharath
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Jun 2014
1 answer
166 views
Dear All,

I've been trying to search for mechanisms to call exporting of telerik report viewer externally using button.

I came across the following code but do not have much clue about how to pass in the input "reportToExport"? What exactly is the Assembly Qualified Name of the report? and where can I find it? Much appreciated any help. Thanks

void ExportToPDF(string reportToExport)
{
    var reportProcessor = new Telerik.Reporting.Processing.ReportProcessor();
    var typeReportSource = new Telerik.Reporting.TypeReportSource();

    // reportToExport is the Assembly Qualified Name of the report
    typeReportSource.TypeName = reportToExport;

    var result = reportProcessor.RenderReport("PDF", typeReportSource, null);

    this.Response.Clear();
    this.Response.ContentType = result.MimeType;
    this.Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.Private);
    this.Response.Expires = -1;
    this.Response.Buffer = true;

    /* Uncomment to handle the file as attachment
     Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition",
                    string.Format("{0};FileName=\"{1}\"",
                                    "attachment",
                                    fileName));
     */

    this.Response.BinaryWrite(result.DocumentBytes);
    this.Response.End();
}
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2014
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?