Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
91 views

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "Sample.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "App_Code.plkazgld" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2009
2 answers
85 views
Hi,

I am testing the evaluation version of Telerik Reporting and I have a problem with creating report in a web sulution. I am using VS2008 standard and if i create a report in a windows project all works fine, when creating in a web project an using the report wizard the dataset is created but the tableadaptor is not linked to the report.
Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Feb 2009
1 answer
256 views
Hi,
I am working web application oriented and i used telerik reporting tool. i want to add the image in my report page..

Any one help me.... with code......
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Feb 2009
1 answer
79 views
Cannot create an object of type 'Telerik.Reporting.Report' from its string representation 'Telerik_Test.AYSO_Test, Telerik_Test, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' for the 'Report' property.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Feb 2009
5 answers
170 views
I have been trying to keep a text box from expanding and have had no luck whatsover. I have turned off wrapping, multiline and CanGrow is false. In spite of these settings, I am still seeing things thrown off. The text box itself does not grow in size but the text is throwing everything else out of alignment in the header. You also see the tip of the next line in the textbox even though it does not expand.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? A property? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
DVD
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Feb 2009
0 answers
135 views
Hi all,

I have designed a report and enabled exporting, when exporting in excel format no problem but when I tried to export in PDF format design looking strange than one in report.
Can I control design in PDF or make ir exactly like in web page?

Regards
Raul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 24 Feb 2009
1 answer
207 views
Hi,

    I have searched forum about how to use the picturebox to replace the checkbox(checked or unchecked).  In that case, what does the checkbox do in the report?  i coudln't find any tutorial on how to use the checkbox to display checked or unchecked items.

thanks

jason.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Feb 2009
2 answers
224 views
Hi,

In my .Net 3.5 project, I have set the report datasource to a list of anonymous type but I get this error in the generated report:

An error has occured while processing Report '':

The method or operation is not implemented.

[sorry for the red text, not able to get rid of the color from here!]

Binding to anonymous type do work with Sql Server 2008 reporting service.

Is there a way to use anonymous type with telerik reporting?

Thanks.

Frederic

Frédéric
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Feb 2009
1 answer
163 views
Hi,

My application writes out to a basic CSV flat file, which I then want to report on.

I am had a look in the report designer but can not figure out how to use the flat file as the source of my report so that I can design the report.

I would also then need to be able to change the location of where the source csv flat file is at run time.

Is this possible ?

Thanks
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Feb 2009
1 answer
270 views
Hi,,,
 Tia is suriya.
I need a detailed explanation about the subreport programatically, i need an example report...

how the subreport is create  & passing parameter by coding.... please reply as soon as possible..,.

     By
Suriya
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Feb 2009
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?