Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
0 answers
226 views

Hi
I need some help making a report design of this

*                                    Months
Project name                Jan    Feb    Mar    Apr    May    Jun    Aug    Sep    Okt    Nov    Dec
Project 1 fuse                *        *                            *         *         *
Project 2 start                         *        *                                        *        *
Clean rum something                                        *        *             *        *           *        *         *       
Make Asic design            *      *        *            *                

*                                    Days
Project name                1        2        3       4        5        6        7        8        9        10    11    ...    andso    ... 31
x1                                  *        *                            *         *         *
x2                                  *        *                                                *        *
x3                                  *        *        *        *        *        *            *        *
x4                                  *       *         *            *                

I know that there is a Gantt diagram and I thing that is the way to make it, but how ? I have to make this in programming not in design time, because the page size can be A4 or A3 or something else.


Janus S. Andersen



Janus Pedersen
Top achievements
Rank 2
 asked on 05 Mar 2009
1 answer
123 views
Hi Steve,

        We have purchased Telerik Reporting Tool from your website, i have downloaded the related softwares and documentation and source code. All works fine. But the issue which i am facing is that all source code are in C#, i kindly request you to send me the link where the source code will be available in vb labguage.
        
        We have Purchased both RadControl for ASP.NET Ajax and now Reporting Tool, so i believe you would help us on the above issue.


With Regards

Koshy
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2009
1 answer
156 views
Hi,

I am working on a project and having to do a lot of reports, I want to keep the reports the same appearance in term of keeping the same margins and keep logo and title the same places in each report, is there a way I can create my own report template?

Thanks,

Scott   
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2009
1 answer
597 views
I have a Telerik Report and want to bind data to the report by using a stored procedure.  I can accomplish that easily with a select statement or calling a stored proc that has no parameters.  When I try passing a parameter I get the message "The EXEC SQL construct or statement is not supported". 

I defined a report parameter called @UserID and call the stored proc like this: EXEC get_data @UserID.  This appears to be inline with the sample syntax shown at the bottom of the wizard when I am creating the connection (SELECT ColumnName1, ColumnName2 FROM TableName WHERE ColumnName1 = @ParameterName). I can even call the procedure with a hard coded value and it works like so: EXEC get_data 'myparm'.    

Thanks for any help
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2009
1 answer
302 views
I have a report with 12 columns and a page size of 8.5in, 11in with Landscape set to true.  I thought that this would be enough room for me to print this report in landscape mode, but it's not. 
 
When I print the report it is not taking up the whole sheet of paper, all of the margins are set to 0in.  When I print the top has a 3in margin, the bottom has a 4in margin and the sides have a 1in margin. 
 
How do I get this report to scale so that a Page prints fully on a page and the column headers don't repeat on a second page?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2009
1 answer
171 views

Good Day,

I was wondering if you could lend me a helping hand?

I had a report set out like people do in spreadsheets, heading, followed by data underneathe.

I was using a page header as I wanted the heading to be displayed for each page the data flows onto, the only problem was, once the columns exceeded a certain number, the headings were truncated and further not displayed and then the data on the next page didn't have a heading.

Next I decided to use a report header, which appeared to be the answer to my solution at first but the headers were only displayed once, thus the remaining pages didn't contain any headings for the data they represented. Using a Group Header gave me the same result.

Basically for each column display the results for A, B & C, for instance, I would like "A", "B" & "C" to be displayed above their respected columns of data.

Is there a way this can be achieved?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou,

David

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2009
1 answer
130 views
Hi all,

We're currently building a Silverlight application using the Telerik controls and we just recently deployed an ASPX page using the trial version of the Telerik webform reporting tool and our application started failing with the following error...

WebHost failed to process a request.
 Sender Information: System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment+HostingManager/33711845
 Exception: System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/XXXX-ISS/Services/Application Services/AuthenticationService.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation.  The exception message is: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows.Controls.resources, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=de, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows.Controls.resources, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=de, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Windows.Controls.resources, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=de, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
   at System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(String constructorString, Uri[] baseAddresses)
   at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.CreateService(String normalizedVirtualPath)
   at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.ActivateService(String normalizedVirtualPath)
   at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath)

We were able to get the application working again but deploying the de folder of the Silverlight controls to our bin directory. We have nothing in the application that references Culture=de, everything is set to Culture=neutral.

I'm suspecting the reporting tool since the silverlight app was functioning fine for weeks before we deployed the report component.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Ta.
Steve Porter


Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2009
1 answer
152 views
I am using Visual Studio 2008 and Telerik Reporting Q3 2008 SP2.  We are using MySQL as the database backend.

I created a report and put it on a report viewer on a windows form.  I put this in the code behind of the form

 

private void reportViewer1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

 

{

LETGReportLibrary.

 

rptMasterAddress MyReport = new LETGReportLibrary.rptMasterAddress();

 

MyReport.AddressID = 8164;

reportViewer1.Report = MyReport;

reportViewer1.RefreshReport();

}

When I run the windows application, no data shows on the report.  I know when I run the query, 14 rows come back.  Why doesn't the data show in the windows application?

 

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2009
3 answers
730 views
I have created a report using VS 2005 and have it running on my local computer using the Report Viewer.  I deployed the project to our development server with the 4 required DLL's in the bin folder and everything worked perfectly.  That deployment was then moved to our Testing web server but the report viewer is not working.  It doesn't display a report and all the icons are missing in the toolbar.  I checked and all the files including the 4 Telerik reporting DLL's were there.

How can I fix this problem.

I was going to submit a picture of what I see, but there isn't any way of doing that here.  This is a time sensitive issue, isn't there any way we can talk to a person?

Thanks
Hrisi
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2009
1 answer
145 views
Hello sir ,
           In my project there are .html  pages and i have added .aspx page , in that i have used telerik report viewer to show the telerik     report
            but there is error that ,I have also added .dll files in Bin folder . Site is on FTP .Please give me solution
 

 

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error: 

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="AuditReport.aspx.cs" Inherits="Htdocs_html_AuditReport" %>
Line 2:  
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"Line 4:      Namespace="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms" TagPrefix="rsweb" %>
Line 5:  

Source File: /html/AuditReport.aspx    Line: 3 

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].


    

 

Milen | Product Manager @DX
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2009
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?