Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
107 views
Hi ,

               I am new to telerik reports . I am displaying Report using Stored Procedure in below  

      Companyname  Parameter              Jan   feb    March    Apr
       XXXX                  Total                       0     0         21        5
                                 RefilAmount           15    20       65         15


Actual I need to Display Refil Amount row in Currency format eg: $15.00   already I set it text property in Curreny but not working please help me hpe to set Row in currency format.It is urgent

Regards,
Venkat
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Sep 2010
1 answer
152 views
Hello

Is it simple possible to add a Running number into the detail section of the report?

Let's say you have some addresses in the report:

1. Alex Meyers
2. Hans Obama
3. Wil Jacobs

So a running number for each row required 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc.

Thanks in advance.
Hiram
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Sep 2010
1 answer
141 views
Hi can i localize report viewer for WPF ? i mean the top menu
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Sep 2010
3 answers
160 views
Hello,

I'm trying to do Telerik.ReportViewer.Wpf.ReportViewer rv = new Telerik.ReportViewer.Wpf.ReportViewer(); in WindowsFormsApplication and receiving NullReferenceException. Was wondering if you had any ideas? Its not a big deal for us, we're still stuck inside WindowsForms till end of the year or begging of next. I was hoping to style it similar to our other wpf applications.

Attached is image of the StackTrace unfortunately its not very helpful.

Thanks Much,
~Boots
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
1 answer
97 views
Hi guys,
I am making to my report transmition from CR10 to Telerik cuase the poor image  quality in CR,
but now i'm disapointed cuase there is no rtf support ?!

it is a must in my software requirments.

there is any solution or any future release for this porpuse ?!
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
1 answer
92 views
Hello,
Is it possible to set visible  to true for a textbox in the labelsGroup footer?
Thnx
Kellen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
0 answers
154 views
Hello,

I update the default style of the Silverlight Report Viewer.
I Added three new Buttons to the Toolbar.

<telerik:RadButton Command="{Binding ZoomInCommand}" Margin="0,2" Padding="2">
        <Image Width="16" Height="16"  Source="{StaticResource ZoomIn}" />
</telerik:RadButton>

<telerik:RadButton Command="{Binding ZoomOutCommand}" Margin="0,2" Padding="2">
        <Image Width="16" Height="16"  Source="{StaticResource ZoomOut}" />
</telerik:RadButton>

<telerikNavigation:RadToolBarSeparator />

<telerik:RadButton Command="{Binding CloseCommand}" Margin="0,2" Padding="2">
<Image Width="16" Height="16" Source="{StaticResource Close}" />
</telerik:RadButton>

Unfortunately I am not sure how the create a new Property to bind this new command. (e.g.CloseCommand).
Basically I like to bind this command the my ViewModel.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Manuel

Manuel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Sep 2010
0 answers
175 views

Hello Telerik Team,

I have a requirement where i need to pass some values from another method to the user functions.
I found that we cant use viewstate in static methods..and user functions should be static always.
How can we use session state here .

The following code is:

public reportname()
        {

 foreach (SPListItem item in listItemsCollection)
            {
                string Type = item["Columnname"].ToString();

              
              
           }
}

 

 public static string FormType(string Type)
        {

           // string TypeVal = "AA";

          

            switch (Type)
            {
                case "AA":

                    Type = "Approved";

                    break;
               

            }

            return Type;

        }

In the above code i need to pass  "Type" value to the user function FormType.I appreciate your support.



Thank you,
Smith
smith spd
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 10 Sep 2010
3 answers
177 views

Hello Telerik Team,

I have a sharepoint web part where i my user control loads which contains a report in it.
When i create a master detail report using subreports following this video (http://tv.telerik.com/watch/reporting/video/telerik-trainer-reporting-subreports)..its working fine in a class library project.
But when i implement the same inside a user control it says

"The type name 'detailsreportname' does not exist in the type 'TestUserControlUC.TestUserControlUC"

Please help in resolving the issue.

Thank you
Smith

 

smith spd
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
1 answer
85 views
Hi, I like to remove or make everything besides the PlotArea invisible.
I tried to find way to do this, but somehow I just doesnt work out.

Please look at the attached screenshot example
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2010
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?