This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RenderSelectedPageOnly behaving strangely

1 Answer 37 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ravi Keshwani
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ravi Keshwani asked on 16 Jun 2010, 07:55 AM
Hello Telerik,

First of all you guys are rocking. I am in a stage of optimization of telerik controls performance. I have read in help that setting  RenderSelectedPageOnly = true and setting autopostback of the tabstrip to true will render only pageview related to the tab. But its behaving strangely the loadingpanel sticks into the page when i added these settings.

The controls structure is as below with ajaxification where needed.

Tabstrip --> multipage --> on demand pageview adding having usercontrol dynamically added

I have  a grid on whose edit I add a page view and a usercontrol dynamically.

Please look into it.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 21 Jun 2010, 09:17 AM
Hi Ravi,

Please confirm that the user controls are correctly loaded with ajax as it is described in the following demo. Also please let me know if when the mentioned property is disabled the application works as expected? Posting some more code (ajax settings, user control loading) will helps us further research and provide more to-the-point solution.

Regards,
Maria Ilieva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Ravi Keshwani
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
Share this question
or