This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Remove padding

4 Answers 34 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Kjell asked on 14 Feb 2016, 10:55 AM

I use the RadEditor in my RadGrid and vant remove padding and color around the editor.

RenderMode="Classic" And Skin="Silk"

See attached image.

How?

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 16 Feb 2016, 11:42 AM
Hello,

I suspect you are using an older version and that the encountered layout is an already fixed bug—http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/108/Feedback/Details/142794-styling-issues-appear-when-radeditor-is-nested-inside-radgrid.

You can see if the fix suggested in the item helps you. Although, if this is the case, I suggest you to upgrade.

Regards,
Ianko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
answered on 16 Feb 2016, 11:51 AM
I use latest version, se attached image
Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 16 Feb 2016, 01:06 PM
Hello,

The same is not reproducible with this online demo—http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/edittemplate/defaultcs.aspx.

Can you check/inspect whether the broken layout stems from external CSS or from the custom stylization of the page?

Regards,
Ianko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
answered on 18 Feb 2016, 08:34 AM
The problem was custom stylization of the page (CSS on table), sorry ;-)
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
Ianko
Telerik team
Kjell
Top achievements