Red Exclamation Mark on upload

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. jasgrand
    jasgrand avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Nov 2006

    Posted 31 Mar 2010 Link to this post

    Hello, the async upload works correctly (green checkmark) on my local (when i upload a file before postback) but when I push to my QA environment i get a red exclamation mark beside the file that I try to upload.  I was wondering if anyone knew what was wrong or if I forgot to add a permission to something on the QA server?

    Let me know.

    Thanks,


    Jason
  2. Genady Sergeev
    Admin
    Genady Sergeev avatar
    1600 posts

    Posted 01 Apr 2010 Link to this post

    Hello jasgrand,

    Please add handler for the onClientUploadError event and use

    onClientFileUploadFailed(sender, args)
    {
       var message = args.get_serverResponse();
    }

    what is the error message?


    Kind regards,
    Genady Sergeev
    the Telerik team

    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
  3. Jessica Spaulding
    Jessica Spaulding avatar
    3 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2009

    Posted 05 Apr 2010 Link to this post

    I have the same problem, except on my local and everywhere else

    this is the error i'm getting back

    <B>Version Information:</B>&nbsp;Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4200; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4016 </FONT><!--
    [NullReferenceException]: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule.ReleaseContexts()
       at Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule.ReleaseWorkerRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

  4. jasgrand
    jasgrand avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Nov 2006

    Posted 05 Apr 2010 Link to this post

    Hello, i figured out the issue!!  I put the http handler for the telerik.web.ui in the Handlers section of the web config rather then the httphandler section...  Stupid mistake...  Works great now!

    Thanks,


    Jason
Back to Top