[Solved] Recent version upgrade from 2025.4.1321 to 2026.3.812 issues

1 Answer 8 Views
TabStrip
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
RBarnes asked on 28 Sep 2026, 06:09 PM | edited on 28 Sep 2026, 06:14 PM

We recently upgrade from 2025.4.1321 to 2026.3.812 and now are seeing errors causing our pages to not load correctly.

This appears to happen with pages using RadTabStrip and MultiPage / PageViews where all pages are using a contenturl.

See image for more details.

 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
0
Vasko
Telerik team
answered on 29 Sep 2026, 09:17 AM

Hello Roger,

I hope you are doing well!

I tried replicating the issue but was not able to, could you share a code snippet demonstrating it or a runnable sample, so I can take a closer look at it and find a potential solution?

I am looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Vasko
Progress Telerik

Stay tuned by visiting our public roadmap and feedback portal pages! Or perhaps, if you are new to our Telerik family, check out our getting started resources! 
Tags
TabStrip
Asked by
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
Vasko
Telerik team
Share this question
or