This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadGrid in SharePoint 2010

1 Answer 143 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ray
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ray asked on 06 May 2011, 10:14 PM
Hi there,

I've tried to integrate RadGrid into an application page of SP2010. After following the article http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/moss-deploying-radcontrols.html, I got error when loading the default site page (without RadGrid). If I remove the two <safecontrol> entries from web.config, the home page (without RadControl) can be displayed. But the page with RadGrid cannot be shown. It shows "An unexpected error has occurred". So far I don't find out what the unexpected error is.

In the application page, the RadGrid is a very simple one by binding to a static datatable using needdatasource method without any button. The version is 2011 Q1.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 11 May 2011, 01:35 PM
Hi Ray,

I suppose that the problem could be caused by wrong SafeControl entries. Could you please open a regular support ticket and send us the web.config file and the problematic page so we could revise them locally and advise you further.

Kind regards,
Maria Ilieva
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Ray
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
Share this question
or