This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadEditor on Sharepoint 2010 SP1 doesn't works

1 Answer 29 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Juan Carlos Juarez
Top achievements
Rank 1
Juan Carlos Juarez asked on 24 Oct 2011, 06:13 PM
RadEditor in Sharepoint 2010 SP1 doesn't works

Hi, after to apply the SP1 and August 2011 CU, the RadEditor seems not working when is in a RadAjaxPanel. According with the stack trace (js) the problem is in the next script:

Telerik.Web.UI.Editor.Modules.RadEditorHtmlInspector.callBaseMethod(this,"dispose");
  c is null

MicrosoftAjax.js

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'apply': object is null or undefined
ScriptResource.axd?d=lI4GBBPOhB4Zcf6kyDFujm4Ja0NSR2z_uNkLxbjbyFwoxyFTYUCSCx2vZaWRtY0xMD1OKViMXMR42wVjTttBvWOvsHpuusu5R_yQdb4Gyj9k4vhFumRFnkBY4p1IePVivOWjmto05Fs18MNy7nwsH2Tlmsk1&t=5c2f384e, line 5 character 19552

I'm working with the last version of telerik (2011.2.915.35)

Somebody else have the same error or have some information about that?

Thanks alot

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stanimir
Telerik team
answered on 27 Oct 2011, 02:32 PM
Hello Juan Carlos Juarez,

I installed the SP1 on our test server, but I was not able to reproduce the issue. In order to help you further I will need some additional information:

1. Send the web.config file of your SP2010 site.
2. Send me the part of the master page where you use RadScriptManager (or the whole aspx source).
3. Send me the code where you are using RadEditor and RadAjaxPanel.
4. Send me the html code of the page where the problem occurs.

Kind regards,
Stanimir
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Juan Carlos Juarez
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stanimir
Telerik team
Share this question
or