We are not aware of such problem and you are the first one to report it. Could you please provide more detailed information on the subject?
- Which version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX and .NET Framework are used in the application?
- Do you experience this issue only under IE9 or other browsers as well?
- Could you try to disable the running browser plug-ins and antivirus software (if any), and see if the problem still exists?
- Could you please provide the exact steps the need to be executed in order to reproduce the issue?
- Could you please provide a simple fully runnable project reproducing the problem so we can investigate it further?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed