Thanks for getting back to me.
I have got to the bottom of the problem. This is the first time I have posted on a Forum and I cannot find where to remove my post, so I left it out there.
It was a stylesheet issue with IE7..... IE8, Chrome, Firefox all work fine. I found a story on your site about the issue.
One thing that is still giving me a headache is after rolling out to W2k3 server I check each client browsers version to decide on a stylesheet and IE8 gives a version of 7 if I use url with the Ip instead of name, and gives version of 8 if url uses name instead of ip address!
http://192.168.1.1 (Gets a client browser version of 8)
(Gets a client browser version of 7)
I doubt this is a telerik issue so I will keep searching for an answer.