This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

radChat in Sharepoint 2010

1 Answer 66 Views
Chart (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Navid
Top achievements
Rank 1
Navid asked on 16 Apr 2013, 06:24 AM
hi,
I am using radchart in sharepoint 2010 but i have this error:

///

Server Error in '/' Application.

An entry with the same key already exists.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

///

This error occurs before binding

Please help me

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petar Kirov
Telerik team
answered on 18 Apr 2013, 03:26 PM
Hi Navid,

Generally this type of exception occurs when you are trying to add an element with an already existing key to a dictionary. I am not sure if this is related to the RadChart or the problem is somewhere else in your application, so in order to help you we will need to examine your RadChart creation code. Additionally you may find the helpful information in this asp.net forum thread.

Regards,
Petar Kirov
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Chart (Obsolete)
Asked by
Navid
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petar Kirov
Telerik team
Share this question
or