This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RAD Window CSS class not applied properly in latest release(2009.1.527)

2 Answers 48 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Bose
Top achievements
Rank 1
Bose asked on 01 Jul 2009, 04:49 AM
Hi

We are having problem with the RAD windowmanager after updating our DLL with the recent(2009.1.527) version.
  The Rad Window Manager CSS class is not applied as per out applications theme settings.
  The RAD Window manager themes were working proerply prior to updating this new DLL. Any idea or suggestion like which class would have caused this change.

I am able to see the customized color in the innerpart of the Dailogpopup (i.e the confirmation message and the Icon are having the Background color but i can see white background color in the other portiion of Rad windowmanager)

please suggest me some possibilities to find this change or let me know what is the new class that was changed with related to the Window control.
Your earliest reply is appreciated
Regards
Bose Thirumalai

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 01 Jul 2009, 06:53 AM
Hi Bose,

With the release of Q1.2009 we have introduced changes that affected the custom skins of our controls. We changed the CSS names of almost all of RadControls in order to put them to conform to a unified naming convention, and this is why your custom skin appears broken. This was announced in our blogs prior to the release:

http://blogs.telerik.com/tervelpeykov/posts/09-02-23/radcontrols_for_asp_net_ajax_receive_a_major_face-lift.aspx
http://blogs.telerik.com/tervelpeykov/posts/09-03-20/using_pre-q1_2009_skins_with_q1_2009.aspx

You may use our online skin converter that will make the older skins to work with the new CSS naming convention.

Regards,
Martin Ivanov
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Bose
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Jul 2009, 02:37 PM
Thank for the Update
Tags
Window
Asked by
Bose
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by