Rad editor content Ajax Problem

5 posts, 1 answers
  1. Dhamodharan
    Dhamodharan avatar
    300 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2010

    Posted 02 Nov 2012 Link to this post

    Hi ,
    I can't retrieve the changed content of the radeditor when i have ajax on that page. i have tried the provided solutions but it doesn't work. i need a working solution.







    Thanks
  2. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    14324 posts

    Posted 02 Nov 2012 Link to this post

    Hi,

    The provided information is insufficient to be able to replicate the problem and to help you.

    Please, provide sample project, code and reliable reproduction steps so that we can recreate your scenario and provide a solution.


    Kind regards,
    Rumen
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
  3. Dhamodharan
    Dhamodharan avatar
    300 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2010

    Posted 06 Nov 2012 Link to this post

    Hi,
    I have fixed ajax for the radeditor. Now i add some new content to the empty rad editor. when i save the content value it remains empty.If i remove the ajax it works , i can retrieve the content values of radeditor.


    thanks
  4. Answer
    Dobromir
    Admin
    Dobromir avatar
    1633 posts

    Posted 07 Nov 2012 Link to this post

    Hi,

    Please take a look at the following KB article:
    RadEditor Content Not Saved After Ajax Update in Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari

    Kind regards,
    Dobromir
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
  5. Dhamodharan
    Dhamodharan avatar
    300 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2010

    Posted 07 Nov 2012 Link to this post

    Hi ,
    Thanks for your Quick reply. UseSubmitBehavior="false"  works, Now i can get the Updated values.









    Thanks
Back to Top