This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q1 2010 Navigation Issues

3 Answers 45 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
FaSSt2001
Top achievements
Rank 1
FaSSt2001 asked on 26 Mar 2010, 05:25 PM
Hi.

Currently I'm using the Q1 2010 hotfix (2010.1.323) to remedy some ListView problems that were happening.

Now, the navigation arrows on the calendar have disappeared. I was just using text for them "<<", "<", etc. The areas are still there and I can click on them, but no text. I tried setting the links to arrow images, but all that appears is a white border with a little square in the middle. Dis anything change with the calendar navigation or is it a bug?

Thanks,
Ed

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavel
Telerik team
answered on 29 Mar 2010, 09:51 AM
Hello Ed,

I am not able to reproduce the problem with the specified version. Can you paste some of your relevant markup/code so we can get an idea of what might be causing this behavior?

Regards,
Pavel
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
FaSSt2001
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Mar 2010, 12:45 AM
It turns out that it is a problem with using a custom skin and useembeddedskin set to false. Did anything change in the CSS? I can submit the CSS I'm using tomorrow, but I based it off of your default skin.

Thanks,
Ed
Pavel
Telerik team
answered on 30 Mar 2010, 07:18 AM
Hi Ed,

Sending your CSS will be very helpful indeed (you can open a support ticket and attach it to it).

Kind regards,
Pavel
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
FaSSt2001
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavel
Telerik team
FaSSt2001
Top achievements
Rank 1