This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Problem with RadTreeView Version=2009.2.701.35

4 Answers 69 Views
TreeView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
eugen100
Top achievements
Rank 1
eugen100 asked on 21 Sep 2010, 12:31 PM
Hello,
I have a problem with this version of RadTreeView control:  "plus" images are not shown near any collapsed nodes, so an user can't expand them. More precisely in the first moment when the tree is shown you can see them but then they immediately disappeared. I did not have this problem with previous version; RadTreeView.Net2, Version=6.1.2.0.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
eugen100
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Sep 2010, 12:58 PM
Additional information to my previous post: my RadTreeView is inside a <table> that has
dir="rtl".  If I change dir to ltr that pluses are shown. Of course this changes view of all the page.

Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
answered on 24 Sep 2010, 09:07 AM
Hi Evgeny,

Could you, please, post some code reproducing this problem?
Thanks!

Regards,
Nikolay Tsenkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
eugen100
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Oct 2010, 04:47 PM
Thank you for your answer. I think that it was a bug in version 2009.2.701.35. I just installed the last version -

-and the same code works correctly - all pluses are shown and are replaced to minuses when clicked and show the next level branches.
Evgeny
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
answered on 06 Oct 2010, 08:53 AM
Hello eugen100,

I am glad I could help!

Regards,
Nikolay Tsenkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
TreeView
Asked by
eugen100
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
eugen100
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team