Problem with RadTreeView Version=2009.2.701.35

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. eugen100
    eugen100 avatar
    34 posts

Posted 21 Sep 2010 Link to this post

Hello,
    I have a problem with this version of RadTreeView control:  "plus" images are not shown near any collapsed nodes, so an user can't expand them. More precisely in the first moment when the tree is shown you can see them but then they immediately disappeared. I did not have this problem with previous version; RadTreeView.Net2, Version=6.1.2.0.
  2. eugen100
    eugen100 avatar
    34 posts

Posted 21 Sep 2010 Link to this post

Additional information to my previous post: my RadTreeView is inside a <table> that has
    dir="rtl".  If I change dir to ltr that pluses are shown. Of course this changes view of all the page.

3. Nikolay Tsenkov
    Admin
    Nikolay Tsenkov avatar
    734 posts

Posted 24 Sep 2010 Link to this post

Hi Evgeny,

Could you, please, post some code reproducing this problem?
    Thanks!

Regards,
    Nikolay Tsenkov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  4. eugen100
    eugen100 avatar
    34 posts

Posted 03 Oct 2010 Link to this post

Thank you for your answer. I think that it was a bug in version 2009.2.701.35. I just installed the last version -

-and the same code works correctly - all pluses are shown and are replaced to minuses when clicked and show the next level branches.
    Evgeny
  5. Nikolay Tsenkov
    Admin
    Nikolay Tsenkov avatar
    734 posts

Posted 06 Oct 2010 Link to this post

Hello eugen100,

I am glad I could help!

Regards,
    Nikolay Tsenkov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items