This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Problem With RadFileExplorer In q2-2010-version-2010-2-713

1 Answer 37 Views
FileExplorer
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
murali
Top achievements
Rank 1
murali asked on 02 Aug 2010, 05:59 AM
Hi

Actually it is worked with the older version 2009. but when i migrated to q2 2010 . the toolbar problem i have solved.but i had a problem while intial loading . it doesnot call any client side events for treeview or grid.i need those events. what is the change i have to do.. please let me know as soon as possible. direct me to document section where i can find full information and scenarios on with new file explorer version

Thanks 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dobromir
Telerik team
answered on 04 Aug 2010, 10:43 AM
Hi Murali,

I am not quite sure I understand the problem. What do you mean by "RadFileExplorer does not call any client-side events of TreeView or Grid"? How do you register the event handlers? What is the previous version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX that you have used in your application? Could you please, open a support ticket and provide a sample project demonstrating the exact problem?

In addition, RadFileExplorer is fully backwards compatible with its previous versions. You can find a complete list of changes made to the control in the Release History page. Information regarding RadFileExplorer is available in the online help and live demos. Also, additional scenarios and examples are available in the KnowledgeBase and CodeLibrary sections.

All the best,
Dobromir
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
FileExplorer
Asked by
murali
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dobromir
Telerik team
Share this question
or