I have a question regarding persistence of a tab that's dynamically added to a radTabStrip contained in a master page.
- I have a masterPage (master1.master) that contains a radTabStrip control (masterTabStrip). masterTabStrip contains a single tab created at design time: text is "Home", navigateURL is "Home.aspx"
- I have an aspx page (Home.aspx) that uses master1.master.
- On Home.aspx's page_load event, I check if IsPostBack == false. If it is false a new tab is dynamically added to masterTabStrip with text "Page2" and navigateURL is "Page2.aspx".
- Page2.aspx also uses master1.master.
- On Home.aspx there's a button that causes a postback where a redirect to Page2.aspx is done.
- Page2.aspx loads with only the "Home" tab visible. There is no "Page2" tab.
Why is the "Page2" tab gone? Is there a property that can be set to enable masterTabStrip to maintain state between different aspx pages?