This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Page rendering Issues after DNN 710 Upgrade

1 Answer 24 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Simar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Simar asked on 06 Mar 2014, 09:26 AM
Hi All,
I am getting some issues with asp.net page rendering. I am getting problems at multiple places in grid, in normal labels and etc.

I bind my rad grid with a string list as data source. My rad grid contains remove button with each row.
I remove one of row from string list and rebind it with rad grid which runs fine, the row get removed.

But second time if i again remove another row from string list and again rebind it with rad grid, it will not remove row from grid. In debugging if I try to find row count, it is one less after removing but after page loads the grid has same count of rows as it was before removing.

And this problem goes when I log in with user having administrative role(i.e. host log in). 

Same is the case for label text update. The call goes once but after that it does not render page at all.

Please help

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 11 Mar 2014, 11:38 AM
Hello,

Could you please let me know if the same issue appear in case the same scenario is implemented in clear asp application and not in DNN environment?
Note that the RadControls support for DNN is dropped and  in case the issue is directly related with the DNN permissions it will be best if you directly contact DNN so that they could give straight to the point solution for your case.

Regards,
Maria Ilieva
Telerik

DevCraft Q1'14 is here! Watch the online conference to see how this release solves your top-5 .NET challenges. Watch on demand now.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Simar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
Share this question
or