I am sorry but I am not able to reproduce the problem. Here is what I tried:
1) I set my computer time zone to New Delhi/Mumbai time - UTC offset 5:30 hours.
2) I set - 8 hours timezoneoffset to RadScheduler, which is equivalent to Pacific Standard time
Then I created all day appointment on 17th of April. It correctly displayed as a single day in Month view.
I am attaching my test project to this replay. It would be great if you could modify it so that it replicates your scenario and reproduces the errors.
All the best,
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed