Thank you for contacting us.
I am sorry for the issue that you have encountered. Did you try resetting the Toolbox (right-click the Toolbox and select 'Reset Toolbox')? Another suggestion is to run the Toolbox Configurator that could be found under the Telerik menu for the relevant product and choose the distribution you would like to use.
If this doesn't help, I would suggest you to clean the Toolbox cache. Here are the steps to follow:
- Close all Visual Studio instances
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the directory: %localappdata%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0
- Make sure that the option 'Show hidden files, ...' is enabled in the Windows Explorer options
- Delete all .tbd files
- Start Visual Studio As Administrator
- Open existing ASP.NET project (or create a new one) and check the toolbox content.
I hope this will help. If you need any further assistance, please write us again.
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed