This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Image Gallery

1 Answer 38 Views
ListView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Hamid va
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hamid va asked on 26 Apr 2011, 04:59 PM

Hi

I use this on my application , everything is a goof on local,but when i upload project on my hosting space ,many time i got out of memory error in this page . i like it .please help,
is exist any better solution ?
thanks .

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Radoslav
Telerik team
answered on 29 Apr 2011, 12:42 PM
Hello Hamid,

Could you please give us some additional information about your case Are you using large images and how many images are loaded simultaneously. You should have in mind that loading large amount of big images will consume more server resources and should be avoided. If you for example load around 30 images with 3200px × 2400px size and around 5 MB with a single request you are loading up to 150MB of data into memory. So in this case I suggest you to consider limiting the number of images loaded simultaneously and/or using an already resized copy of the images (which will remove the additional load from the servers CPUs too).

Looking forward for your reply.

Kind regards,
Radoslav
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
ListView
Asked by
Hamid va
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Radoslav
Telerik team
Share this question
or