This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

IE9 Beta breaks TreeView node expansion (2010 Q1)

1 Answer 98 Views
TreeView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
JA
Top achievements
Rank 1
JA asked on 23 Sep 2010, 11:11 PM
In the most recent IE9 Beta with 2010 Q1, the TreeView node expansion appears to not work, as you are not allowed to click the "plus" sign to expand the node.  It seems that the browser is not detecting it is a clickable area.  If you toggle into compatibility mode, the TreeView control works as expected.  Is this a known issue; can anyone else using the latest IE9 Beta confirm this issue?

I have the issue both on my own site I'm working on as well as on all the Telerik demo sites.  None of these work: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/treeview/examples/programming/loadondemandmodes/defaultcs.aspx

Jacob

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
answered on 30 Sep 2010, 02:10 PM
Hello Jacob,

We were able to reproduce this issue in a plain HTML page and submitted a bug to Microsoft Connect about it. This is clearly a bug in the rendering of HTML elements with display: inline-block and as such we don't plan on fixing it until IE9 final is released. I'm attaching both test pages if you want to check them out.

Kamen Bundev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
TreeView
Asked by
JA
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
Share this question
or