This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

HTTP 502 Errors

1 Answer 125 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ron
Top achievements
Rank 2
Ron asked on 04 Jun 2012, 12:46 PM
Hello,

Recently I have migrated our development evironment over to IIS 7 on Windows 2008 from IIS 6 on Windows 2003.  Everything seemed to be working fine at first.  However, I noticed when I tested the website on a workstation when logged on as a user without internet access, the site continues to get a 'Telerik' is undefined error message.  Using Fiddler, I was able to see the problem is there are calls to the following websites, aspnet-skins.telerikstatic.com or aspnet-scripts.telerikstatic.com.  Becuase this user does not have internet access, these calls are failing with HTTP 502 errors and causing issues with all the Telerik controls.

Is there something that needs to be done to avoid these external calls from being made so users without internet access do not have this issue and the site/controls are displayed properly?

Thanks,
Ron

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ron
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 04 Jun 2012, 01:23 PM
Please disregard this issue.  I spoke to quickly and found that in my web.config file under <appsettings> that the CDN feature was enabled.  Once I removed this the site, controls, and skins worked perfectly again.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ron
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Ron
Top achievements
Rank 2
Share this question
or