This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Hierarchy Grid - Expand Image appears even though no detail table exists in Telerik Version=2010.1.413.40

3 Answers 32 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Medac
Top achievements
Rank 1
Medac asked on 14 May 2010, 11:44 AM
Hi,

I have hierarchy grid. On load of the screen detail table does not exists for some rows in the Rad Grid but still Expand image appears. On click of it nothing will be loaded page will be refreshed and expand button wil disappers.

Expected behaviour:
On Load itself expand button should not be displayed if no detail table exists.

Why is this problem in Telerik Version

Version=2010.1.413.40

Is there any fix for my problem?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 14 May 2010, 12:11 PM
Hello Medac,

Please elaborate if you have followed the steps from the following help article, which elaborates on this matter, to achieve the desired functionality:
Hiding expand/collapse images when no records

Sincerely yours,
Pavlina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Medac
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 May 2010, 12:49 PM
Hi,

I have added the same code in grid pre render event but it is displaying in the similar manner. No changes.
Any other info?
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 14 May 2010, 04:08 PM
Hello Medac,

To further track the issue, it will be best if you send us a small working project, demonstrating your logic, and the unwanted behavior. You could open a formal support ticket from your Telerik account and attach a ZIP file there. In that way we can reproduce and pinpoint the problems you are facing on our side and provide a solution.

Greetings,
Pavlina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Medac
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Medac
Top achievements
Rank 1