This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error with Q1-2012

4 Answers 114 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Thomas asked on 29 Feb 2012, 05:36 PM
Hi, when I try to add RadAjaxManager through a controls smarttag I always get an error message (please see attached file).The error message is from a german version of VS2010, it basically means "Error while calling "Add RadAjaxManager...AddAjaxManager method can not be found).

It does not happen with Q3-2011....

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards, Thomas

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
answered on 03 Mar 2012, 11:59 AM
Anyone?
Radoslav
Telerik team
answered on 05 Mar 2012, 10:53 AM
Hello Thomas,

Indeed I verified the described issue exists in the current version of RadGrid. I forwarded it to our developers and they will start working on its resolution. Please excuse us for the temporary inconvenience.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Greetings,
Radoslav
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Wynand
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Apr 2012, 11:01 AM
Hi Guys,

I see that it has been a month since this bug was reported on your website. Has it since been fixed? If yes, can you please elaborate on what procedures should be followed too fix this error?

Else,

Is it possible to add RadAjaxManager to a .aspx file manually?

Radoslav
Telerik team
answered on 12 Apr 2012, 06:49 AM
Hello Wynand,

Our developers fixed the described issue and the fix is available into the Q2 SP1 which was published yesterday. On the following links you could find instructions how to use the hotfix dlls or how to upgrade Telerik's RadControls to another version:
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/introduction-using-hotfix.html
http://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/general/updating-radcontrols-for-asp-net-to-another-version-or-license.aspx

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Radoslav
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Answers by
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran