error when selecting item out of RadComboBox which includes é

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Thomas Luck
    Thomas Luck avatar
    39 posts

Posted 18 Nov 2010 Link to this post

Hey,

I'm using the RadComboBox, if I select an user out of the list it works all fine, but if this user contains é and I wanna change to any other user and click therefor again on the combo box an alert appears. (See attached pic)
    Do you know how to avoid this?

Greetings
  2. Simon
    Admin
    Simon avatar
    2281 posts

Posted 22 Nov 2010 Link to this post

Hello Thomas Luck,

Can you please confirm that you are using the latest version of Telerik.Web.UI? Additionally, what is the additional info shown when you click 'OK'?

Regards,
    Simon
    the Telerik team
    Browse the vast support resources we have to jumpstart your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
  3. Thomas Luck
    Thomas Luck avatar
    39 posts

Posted 24 Nov 2010 Link to this post

Hey Simon,

We are using the version 2010.2.826.35 and using the new one is at the moment not our opinion.
    On clicking ok on the alert it shows a 500 error (see atached screen shot).
  4. Simon
    Admin
    Simon avatar
    2281 posts

Hello Thomas Luck,

Thank you for the screenshot.

It shows that there has been a server error. Can you please debug your page and see where exactly the probable exception is thrown? What is it?

Kind regards,
    Simon
    the Telerik team
    Browse the vast support resources we have to jumpstart your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
  5. Thomas Luck
    Thomas Luck avatar
    39 posts

Hey Simon,

It seems that it is an ISA Server error.