This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error using RadGrid

1 Answer 71 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
aster
Top achievements
Rank 1
aster asked on 09 Aug 2010, 11:58 PM
Hi,

Anytime I drag a RadGrid on any of the aspx pages I am working creates this error in design mode.

RadGrid - RadGrid1System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2010.1.519.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) File name: 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2010.1.519.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4' at Telerik.Web.Design.RadGridDesigner.GetDesignTimeHtml(DesignerRegionCollection regions) at System.Web.UI.Design.ControlDesigner.GetViewRendering(ControlDesigner designer) WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Is there any way for me to fix this?

Thanks!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Daniel
Telerik team
answered on 10 Aug 2010, 12:19 PM
Hello Aster,

Please examine the following links:
General Troubleshooting
Design-time Troubleshooting

Let us know if you need more information.

Regards,
Daniel
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Grid
Asked by
aster
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Daniel
Telerik team
Share this question
or