This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Don't show tooltip in SharePoint 2010 RC, IE8

1 Answer 46 Views
ToolTip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
tuan
Top achievements
Rank 1
tuan asked on 25 Jan 2010, 07:20 AM
Hi All,
I have developed a webpart in which i have used RadToolTip. I set alt attribute in image tag, When i run in MOSS 2007 (IE8), it runs  very well, but don't show tooltip in SharePoint 2010 RC (IE8). Then i set title attribute in image tag, it only show tooltip of image tag, don't show tooltip of RadTooltip control.
Any solution ?
Thanks all help.
Regards,
Tuan

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 28 Jan 2010, 10:01 AM
Hi tuan,

I am afraid that the provided information is not enough to find the reason for the issue. Would you please provide the following information:

1) Did the behavior changed after an upgrade to the latest release (there were changes considering the Alt there) ? If so, test the code with the old dll to find out whether the issue is actually related to the code of the tooltip or to the environment you use.

2) Provide very detailed explanation of the actual and the desired result - as far as I can see on your screenshot there is a RadToolTip and you say that it is not showing.

3) Provide the code of the tooltip and the target so that I can test it on my side.

Once I receive this information, I will do my best to help. 

All the best,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
ToolTip
Asked by
tuan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
Share this question
or