This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Default Sharepoint 2010 editing tools showing

3 Answers 79 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nick asked on 11 Mar 2013, 08:29 PM
Since our upgrade to Sharepoint 2010 both editors now show up when attempting to edit and content. See attached. What needs to be done to only show the Telerik editor?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stanimir
Telerik team
answered on 12 Mar 2013, 06:55 AM
Hello Nick,

Could you confirm that you are using RadEditor for SharePoint 2010, its version is 6.x.x. Also In order to reproduce the problem on our side I will need to know exactly in what scenario you are using it. Is it WCM, wiki, blog, list?

Also could you check if there are no javascript errors in the page where the editor is shown? Such errors might brake the control's functionality.

All the best,
Stanimir
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Mar 2013, 02:29 PM
We are using version RadEditorSharePoint/6.5.0.0 for a WCM sharepoint website. There are no javascript errors on any of the pages.
Stanimir
Telerik team
answered on 14 Mar 2013, 11:11 AM
Hi,

Nick I researched further the problem and it looks like this is a known issue, which we still have not resolved. You can track the public item in our PITs system in the following URL: http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/aspnet-ajax/11122

At this point I can not provide you with an exact estimation of when this will be fixed.

Greetings,
Stanimir
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stanimir
Telerik team
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 1