This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Control Panel Crash 2013.4.1327

3 Answers 28 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Charles
Top achievements
Rank 1
Charles asked on 29 Jan 2014, 02:56 PM
Hi,

I tried to install TelerikControlPanelSetup_2013_4_1327.exe and get following error.

Could you help?

Thanks,

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vesko
Telerik team
answered on 29 Jan 2014, 04:59 PM

Hello Charles,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This issue is caused by cached metadata resources that are not up to date. We currently are investigating the issue and soon will provide a fix for it. Could you please give a try to the Control Panel attached to this email? Just unzip the file run the installer.

Your feedback is really appreciated and will help us resolving the issue!

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Vesko
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Claire Thomson
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Jan 2014, 01:57 PM
I'm also having the same issue can you provide me the zipped installer mentioned above?
Dyanko
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jan 2014, 04:47 PM
Hello Claire,

The Control Panel relies on xml metadata in order to function properly. This error is caused by metadata that is not up to date. Is it possible that you use some kind of proxy caching that may cause this? Could you please open the following link in your browser and reload it with Ctrl + F5 key combination in order to clear the cache: http://www.telerik.com/resources/telerikinstaller/ReleaseV5/ProductsInfo.xml

Please let us know if the issue still occurs.

Regards,
Dyanko
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
Charles
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vesko
Telerik team
Claire Thomson
Top achievements
Rank 1