This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Combobox

4 Answers 95 Views
ComboBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Christian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Christian asked on 05 Nov 2009, 12:32 PM
Dear Telerik-Team,

I have a strainge behavior after I update my telerik version to 707.25. Before this version (701.35) everthing going
right on my web project. I also try other version to see if its solved, but also the newest verson with Q3 show this
probleme.

I have pages which have radgrids on it. If you click on an row a radwindow open with an own aspx side to edit
the selected grid item. So nothing special.

But if you click on a comboxbox which updates an other combobox the secend one is broken in design. Please
look into the attchement.

My probleme is I cant' crate a demo project, because the constellation is quiet complicated to redesign. So what can we do here? Remote-Session through RDP or something else. Currently i can't update to a newer telerik version, but I must do it.
Version.

Since version Q3 another probleme occur if the cursor  moves over the tapsrtip in the radwindow. See also the atchemnt.
The error is "className is undefined".

Thanks a ot for help.

Christian

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Christian
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Nov 2009, 08:05 PM
Hi Telerik-Team,

so for the first problem I found by fluke. Here the RadDecorator is the problem. If I remove it, all RadComboBoxes quiet ok in design and functionality. SO I think this problem is quiet solved.

For the other problem I create a new post on the radtapstrip forum.

Thanks
Christian
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
answered on 09 Nov 2009, 01:19 PM
Hello Uwe,

The first problem was reported and fixed and the fix will be available with the next internal build and service pack of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. As a workaround switch off the RadFormDecorator rounded corners.

About your second problem - there was a bug in RadTabStrip which you can work around, check this forum thread for more details:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/tabstrip/2009-q3-tabs-next-to-a-separator-throw-javascript-errors-onmouseover.aspx

Greetings,
Kamen Bundev
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Christian
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Nov 2009, 01:24 PM
Hello Kamen,

thanks for your reply.

Something I can't understand. Both errors reported first by me, but why get other people the Telerik Points for this issue to focus on?

I would be a plesure to get an answer on this.

Thanks in advance.

Christian
Accepted
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
answered on 10 Nov 2009, 01:40 PM
Hello Uwe,

The RadComboBox with RadFormDecorator problem was indeed reported after you did, but it was in a support ticket (which have higher priority) and I first saw it and reproduced it from there. Also the support ticket included a sample project which reproduced the problem directly. I didn't mean to offend you.

The RadTabStrip problem was first reported on 4 November and your report is from 5 November.

Kind regards,
Kamen Bundev
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
ComboBox
Asked by
Christian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Christian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team