I'm having a problem with removing menu items from the client side. Specifically, I run into an issue when I try to remove the last root menu item.
I have noticed that you have the same issue in your demo here: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/menu/examples/programming/addremovedisableitemsclientside/defaultcs.aspx
7 Answers, 1 is accepted
Thank you for reporting this issue. Removing the last root item indeed doesn't function properly. The workaround for now would be to use clear instead:
We'll take care fix the issue. As a token of our gratitude for your involvement, your Telerik points have been updated.
the Telerik team
Since I am not able to replicate the described issue I have attached a sample project that follows the provided instructions. Could you please clarify what exactly is different in your current project and elaborate a bit more on your scenario.
then add an item client-side and then call clear to remove the item so the menu is empty once again, as per my screenshots.
Thank you for getting back to us.
I would like to confirm that I have reproduced that issue and it seems to be a misbehavior. The issue is already logged in our system for future fixing.
As a token of gratitude I updated you Telerik points.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Thank you for your feedback.
Indeed the issue with our RadMenu demo still exists and we will fix it as soon as possible as well.
We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused.