9 Answers, 1 is accepted
You can attach a double click event handler manually and implement your logic there. Here's an example of how to get a task from inside a double click handler:
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.
Cannot read property 'get_allTasks' of null
Can you share your code (just the relevant part, demonstrating the Gantt and how you're using it), so that we can inspect it in order to find out why you might be getting this error.
The most probable cause is that the following line is not getting the proper reference to the Gantt control:
This might be caused by several reasons:
1. Your Gantt has a different ID
2. Your Gantt is inside a naming container, causing its client ID to be different than the one specified in the markup. In this case try using the following syntax:
now when i try new task or all postback actions give me error:
Server Error in '/' Application.
The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted
When you have new and different issues, please post them in a new forum thread (or in an old one discussing the particular issue), so that we can keep each forum thread concise and relevant to it's title. That way when another person searches through the forum he can more easily find a relevant topic.
As for the issue at hand, again, without relevant code there's little we can say about the problem. Also, make sure you are using the official release of RadGantt (Q3 2014), rather than the beta release (Q2 2014), since there were some issues concerning databinding and CRUD operations that were addressed between the two versions.
When clicking gantt task
get Task Id
Once you get the task as suggested by Bozhidar, you can use the client-side API of the task to get its ID:
I am using RadGantt in my project and facing have some points that I need you help and support:
1. What is the attribute that distinguish between adding child task and parent task in the RADGANTT code?
2. I could not find an event such as onclick() , is there any way to handle this?
3. How to change the icon of the collapse/Expand in the radGantt?
4. Hot to change the color of the task in the RadGantt?
5. How to disable/Enable the Radgantt ?
I am a developer, below is the email which was the tool registered with