I am using the Header Context Menu Filter and it is behaving oddly I can't figure this out.
On page load everything looks good but on a postback - just the clear sorting goes away. Any ideas ?
I have already replied to your Formal Support Ticket requesting some more details from you.
I suggest that we continue the discussion there and once we found the solution we will share it in this Forum thread for everyone.
Sorry, I was on vacation last week.After scrutiny of each setting, I changed AllowNaturalSort to "True" And that fixed it.Not sure when or where that tag was inserted. I don't recall it as an option in the configuration.
PS Next, I need a new script to limit the filter options, by data type. -- if you can point me before I find it.
The default value for the Natural Sort is True, so probably if you had that disabled, that caused the issue. You can even omit this property.
Regarding the filter functions, there are numerous articles in the Documentation, Knowledge Base, and Forum threads. You can try searching for the articles, and if you do not find them, please open a new Forum thread for this topic. There you can share the current Grid configuration you have so we can understand exactly which properties are enabled and which filtering is used.