This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Calendar

1 Answer 17 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Muthuraj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Muthuraj asked on 22 Jun 2009, 06:09 PM
Hi
   I used Rad Calendar. Actually the Rad Calendar Display the Month Detail for Example if you choose the Current Month. The dates Display like this Last Month Current Month  Next Month. Actually i want to need particular Month Dates Only.  Let me know how can i solve this problem.

now Display the Dates June 
                                               su   Mo    Tu   We  Th  Fr       st
                                                31  1       2     3     4    5         6
                                                 7    8      9 .............................

..........        24    25   26      27
                                                    28 29  30  1     2        3     4 

In Above Calendar display the June Month But the Dates Include the May and July But i want to need June Date Only Like below

su   Mo    Tu   We  Th  Fr       st
                                                        1       2     3     4    5         6
                                                 7    8      9 .............................

..........        24    25   26      27
                                                    28 29  30 

I want to need out put like this how can i solve this problem

Regards
Saravanan

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 23 Jun 2009, 05:50 AM
Hello Saravanan,

You can set the ShowOtherMonthsDays property of the RadCalendar to true as shown below, inorder to hide the days of the months other than the current month:
aspx:
<telerik:RadCalendar ID="RadCalendar1" runat="server" ShowOtherMonthsDays="false" 
Font-Names="Arial, Verdana, Tahoma" ForeColor="Black" Style="border-color: #ececec"
</telerik:RadCalendar> 

Thanks
Princy.
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Muthuraj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Princy
Top achievements