This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Broken Examples (302 error)

7 Answers 110 Views
ODataDataSource
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mark asked on 18 Jun 2013, 07:32 PM
I was looking forward to seeing some changes to the ODataDataSource - Filtering, Sorting and Paging with RadGrid demo after this latest update to fix some glitches.  However, this demo and two of the others are now broken and have been down for several days.  The service on odata.org seems to have moved.  Using Fiddler on the demo page, I get:

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Length: 321
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:26:16 GMT
Location: /(S(1z3r2a0jbjtlcjtx4j00pwta))/Northwind/Northwind.svc/Orders?$callback=jQuery19107677443233304048_1371583576801&%24format=json&%24inlinecount=allpages&%24top=20&%24filter=&%24orderby=
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET
Access-Control-Allow-Headers: Accept, Origin, Content-Type, MaxDataServiceVersion
Access-Control-Expose-Headers: DataServiceVersion

<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>
<h2>Object moved to <a href="/(S(1z3r2a0jbjtlcjtx4j00pwta))/Northwind/Northwind.svc/Orders?$callback=jQuery19107677443233304048_1371583576801&%24format=json&%24inlinecount=allpages&%24top=20&%24filter=&%24orderby=">here</a>.</h2>
</body></html>

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
answered on 19 Jun 2013, 08:53 AM
Hi Mark,

Thank for reporting this problem, we have managed to fix all demos beside the Data Paging one ( which will be fixed as soon as possible). All changes are live and should be working as expected. As a token of gratitude your Telerik points are updated.

Regards,
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Jun 2013, 03:59 PM
Thanks Dimitar! I'm excited to see that the Filtering/Sorting/Paging example no longer seems to have any issues in this version. :)
jose luis
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Jun 2013, 09:52 AM
Hello

All the DaataServicesDataSource examples are broken, when access services.odata.org service also in the silverlight exaples version Q2 version.

Thanks 
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
answered on 24 Jun 2013, 02:27 PM
Hello,

As mentioned in my previous post, currently the only failing example on live is the Data Paging one and we are doing our best to fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
jose luis
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Jun 2013, 04:03 PM
Hello, I´m sorry, but i have this error in the downloaded examples and in your public page.

What i mention is that also the silverlight examples have errors, please check the screenshot.

Thanks
jose luis
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Jun 2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks
Kate
Telerik team
answered on 25 Jun 2013, 07:18 AM
Hi Jose,

Please open a separate forum post under the Silverlight section where you can report the issue, so that our Silverlight team can take a look at it and address it accordingly.

Regards,
Kate
Telerik
Tags
ODataDataSource
Asked by
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1